On Air Now Ethan 7:00am - 11:00am Email
Now Playing Lets Groove (03:53) Earth Wind & Fire Download

Fire In Apartment Above Tri-Lakes Humane Society

A fire broke Tuesday morning in an apartment above the Tri-Lakes Humane Society prompted staff...

A fire broke Tuesday morning in an apartment above the Tri-Lakes Humane Society prompted staff to take action as they rounded up roughly 30 animals and got them to safety. According to the Adirondack Daily Enterprise, the fire started at around 9:30 a.m. in the apartment of shelter Manager Lena Bombard and her wife Melissa Fischler, who live above the shelter. Bedore said the fire started in a bathroom ceiling fan.

More from Local News

VIP Club

Get more with the VIP Club!

Listen Live